Department Manager - Central London
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Retail Operations - Deputy / Assistant Manager|
|Salary||£14000 per annum + Benefits|
Zachary Daniels Retail Recruitment are now recruiting for a well known fashion and accessory brand in Central London. This brand focus on trend led fashion, accessories, handbags and jewellery collections for women.
LEADING FASHION BRAND
We are recruiting for a Department Manager in Central London
As Retail Department Manager you will be accountable for:
* Managing personal customer service and selling.
* Managing people, training and coaching.
* Striving to achieve sales targets and kpi's.
* Making commercial decisions and overseeing visual merchandising.
* Driving retail and operational standards.
* Being aware of trade reports, competitor analysis and fashion trends.
* Building relationships with head office and your area manager.
We are looking for a well presented, fashion forward manager with experience in all of the above. This role would suit an existing Supervisor or strong Senior sales seeking career progression. On offer is the chance to work with an international brand and be part of the recent developments.
Salary up to £19,000 plus bonus which is reviewed throughout your career. Other company benefits include competitive performance-related bonus.
Zachary Daniels specialises in retail management recruitment. To apply, send your full, up to date CV immediately.