This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Retail Operations - Sales|
|Salary||£17000 - £25000 per annum + Benefits|
Full Time Sales Consultant - Luxury Interiors & Furniture
Competitive basic + generous commission scheme
Central London & Chelsea locations available
Our client is looking to meet with amazing Sales Consultants who are passionate about delivering a world-class customer service and have the ability to build rapport with customers & build relationships with both regular customers but also interior designers. Our client specialises in high-end interiors & made to order furniture as well as unique one-off antiques/pieces.
- Creating a positive and memorable premium customer experience.
- Drive all KPIs; personal sales targets, conversion of customers to sales, ATV & UPT through add-on sales
- Acting as a brand ambassador, resulting a positive brand experience
- Leading by example amongst the team with little direction from senior management
- Being self motivated to ensure you deliver on personal & collective store targets
- Maintain high presentation standards at all times.
You will have already been successful in a sales environment and a genuine interest in interiors would be advantageous although not essential as long as you can enjoy working in an inspirational lifestyle environment.
Zachary Daniels specialise in the retail recruitment. Please click apply to be considered for this role.