Store Manager - Cork
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||Republic of Ireland, Other|
|Salary||Up to £23503.20 per annum + Package|
STORE MANAGER - HIGH STREET FASHION - CORK
€27,000 - €29,000 + Package
This is an exciting time to join a growing fashion retailer with further plans to open more stores in the UK market. This client provides fashionable clothing and accessories to a wide customer base and is seeking for an experienced Store Manager in Cork.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing a team through; mentoring, planners and communication.
- Exceptional eye for detail to create a visually appealing environment for your customers, while following visual directions from Head Office.
- Working towards exceeding Kpi's in store with excellent commercial awareness and ability to action accordingly.
- Provide a warm and welcoming customer environment, to help build customer rapour and building a stylish outfit for each customers needs.
You will be currently working as a Concession Manager, Assistant Manager or Store Manager within fashion or accessories, with fabulous understanding; of trends, style and wardrobing.
If this sounds like the prefect role for you, don't delay as interviews will be commencing as soon as possible
Offering a competitive Salary
- Staff Discount
- An achievable bonus structure for you and your team
- Training and development
Keywords; Store Manager, Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager, Ladies Wear Manager, Cork, Ireland, Douglas, High Street, Men's Wear Manager, Fast Paced, Accessories, Department Manager.