Department Manager - Staines
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||South East, UK|
|Sector||Retail Operations - Supervisor|
|Salary||£20000 - £24000 per annum + Benefits|
DEPARTMENT MANAGER - STAINES
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading high street store as a Department Manager specialising within the clothing and accessories sector in Staines. The company has hundred's of stores across the Uk & Europe giving their customer's a unique shopping experience offering everything from Clothing to homeware.
As a Department Manager you will be responsible for:
- To profitably develop the full sales potential of the store and your department, enhancing its reputation for its products, service, values and expertise.
- Achieving budget / target sales performance and communication of results to the branch team.
- Optimisation of product ranging and stocking, engaging with appropriate HQ personnel.
- Ensuring effective internal and external window merchandising of products and support material.
- Ensuring the right staff are recruited, trained (performance improvement), motivated and work as a team to sell and build the branch reputation.
- Cost control.
- Branch security, maintenance, housekeeping and appearance.
- Staff standards of dress and presentation.
- You will be pro-active and commercial to solve every day problems and make effective decisions.
- Ensuring all Health & Safety requirements are met.
The ideal candidate will be a self motivated, hands-on retail Manager with previous exposure to working in a customer focused retail environment. You will also have strong experience working within a leading fashion or accessories environment.
The starting salary will be £20,000 - £24,000 plus a generous package, depending on your experience and this will be reviewed throughout your career.