The Retail Operations department of Zachary Daniels are looking to appoint a Managing Director for a fashion brand that is based in the south-west of the country. The business have a loyal core customer and are going through an exciting period of change.
You will be responsible for leading the business' strategic objectives across the UK.
Key responsibilities will include: -
- Owning and developing the retail strategy and driving specific strategic projects
- Continually assessing the retail environment/climate and competitor activity to anticipate issues and provide proactive solutions
- Sharing ideas and best practice with colleagues in order to ensure that the brand is continually developing and standards and customer expectations are continually exceeded
- Leading retail initiatives, leveraging support from head office stakeholders, analysing results and feeding back commercial recommendations
- Motivating and engaging field-based managers and their teams enabling them to feel empowered, inspired and connected to the business vision
- Ensuring that the customer experience is being consistently delivered across the UK
- Proactively building succession plans and talent mapping to ensure the development and promotion of employees
You will currently be operating at a Head of Retail or Managing Director level with current or recent product experience within fashion, footwear or accessories being a must.
In return the business offers a basic salary of up to £100,000 per annum dependent upon experience plus company benefits.
Zachary Daniels specialises in retail management recruitment.