Senior Product Manager
|Salary||£50000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits|
Senior Product Manager Menswear - 9-12 month contract c£65k + bens
Zachary Daniels is recruiting for a Senior Product Manager from a sales background to join the team of this leading retailer to drive the development of global ranges working with wholesale and franchise partners.
As a Senior Product Manager you must have gained experience within menswear sales and have the skills and knowledge to partner with the senior team on driving the business forward.
As a Senior Product Manager you will be:
- Working with peers to drive the wholesale and franchise strategy seasonally
- Account manage the wholesale and franchise partners ensuring all sales opportunities are maximised
- Acting as a brand ambassador for the business
- Analyse trade to maximise opportunity and minimise risk
- Work with your partners to develop and deliver a credible product range
- Prospect new markets and determine if there is opportunity within them
- Work closely with B&M teams to ensure product range desired is achievable
- Manage OTB, stock targets and key KPI's seasonally
The successful Senior Product Manager will have gained experience in a similar role and understand/have had exposure to global wholesale and franchise markets. With excellent communication and analytical skills you will be a key influencer and negotiator internally and externally.
Zachary Daniels specialises in recruiting for Wholesale positions - please visit our website for more roles.