|Area||South East, UK|
|Sector||Retail Operations - Store Manager|
|Salary||£26000 - £30000 per annum + bonuses|
We are currently recruiting for a Store Manager for a fantastic, well know High Street retailer in Maidstone who are enjoying a sustained period of growth and success. We are now looking to recruit a Store Manager who is eager to drive the store to deliver excellent results.
The role of a Store Manager is diverse, challenging, rewarding and hugely enjoyable; this really is a role that lets you use your retail skills and experience. As a Store Manager you will be responsible for the performance of the store, you will be responsible for achieving key results and have autonomy to shape your business to be successful. We want a Manager who has the drive and motivation to succeed in a challenging retail environment.
As a Store Manager you will represent the brand at all times, have a strong focus with your customers as well as driving and inspiring your team to achieve and exceed targets. Our client is well known for their customer service, its extremely consultative, relaxed a somewhere customer love to return time and time again.
Key Responsibilities as a Store Manager:
- Manage the team to achieve the highest levels of sales and service at all times
- Customer centric; interact with customers at all times
- Drive sales and performance with your management team
- Spend time coaching, training and developing your team
- Recruit, induct and train a team to focus on sales and adding value to the service process
- Have an analytical mind; we want a manager who has a track record of understanding business performance and react to areas that are under performing
- Manage the P&L
- Manage the performance of the management staff and all sales assistants
- Responsible for all appraisals and performance reviews
- Ensure action plans are implemented and completed
- Incentives staff to achieve targets and KPI's
Our client has a supportive and open culture, they want people to enjoy what they do and have a consistent track record of delivery. We want a Store Manager who is truly passionate about Retail, a Manager who is passionate about their store and will work hard to constantly achieve the required levels of success. Experience of working in a premium, consultative selling environment would be an advantage.
An inspirational role model you will have an impressive record of business development and with excellent people skills you will help to drive the business forward; sharing your passion about our fantastic products.
If you are interested, apply now for an immediate interview.